Children Across America: Empowering Communities
Children Across America, a humanitarian organization, provides preventive healthcare and literacy support to under-served children in the United States. Its vision is to empower families and children in low-income communities. Its unique programs are focused on improving children’s health and drive educational excellence.
The organization partners with local healthcare advocates, hospitals, libraries and school systems to ensure children get the full benefit of its programs. To learn more, please visit ChildrenAcrossAmerica.org.
The organization will launch soon a fundraising campaign which will need a strong social media strategy and networking.
A 501C3 nonprofit, Children Across America is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to work on our social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Wordpress blog. We also have the added advantage of a Google grant for $10,000 a month in Google ads and need you to optimize SEO and SEM.
Key responsibilities for the team are:
- Manage Social Media pages on a daily basis
- Manage all published content: images, video and written content
- Develop a social media strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing online reviews
- Compile report for board members showing results
-Monitor online ratings
-Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
How to apply:
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position can be done remotely or on site, weekly or monthly meetings and reports are required.
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2-5 hours per week
- Children's Book Club volunteers...
- Treasurer/Financial Director...
- Business Development Director...
- Saturday Book Club volunteers
- Do you like organizing events?...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Newsletter writer
- Saturday events volunteers for...
- Fundraising Director
- Marketing Director needed for...
- Volunteers to work at table...
- Crowdfunding project manager
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Grant writers needed
- Saturday reading club leader
- IT professional needed to bring...
- Web site manager
- Social Media team members needed...