Make a difference! Join our hospice volunteer team!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
84 people are interested
Come join our friendly and caring hospice volunteer team. Make a difference to those who are affected by a terminal illness. Our volunteers in hospice find it personally gratifying, intellectually stimulating, and emotionally meaningful.
We provide training and offer support for our volunteers. Your decision to serve as a hospice volunteer will impact your life forever!
Hospice care is an end-of-life- care model that focuses on enhancing the quality of life when time is short. it includes an inter-disciplinary team that works together, including doctors, nurses, social workers, cna's, chaplains, and volunteers to address the needs of patient's and families.
Find us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mesun-Hospice-Health-Services-Inc/491483640918013
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Mesun Hospice
88 Johnson Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046, US
Mesun's mission statement
• to provide dignified, quality comfort care that enhances the lives of our patients and their families.
• to assure the long-term clinical, spiritual, psychosocial health and general well-being of patients as well as survivors after loss.
• to lead and influence the general health and human service system in the community including the care of all people affected by end-of-life issues.
• to promote awareness of issues related to end-of-life care and bereavement.
• MeSun Hospice was established to provide dignified and comfortable health care for patients, whose illness is no longer responding to curative therapies, and support for their families.
• With the goal to improve the quality of the patient’s life, our dedicated staff and volunteers strive to serve the patients and their families by offering comfort and dignity in their own language and culture.
• Currently, all the services are delivered in English and other languages (Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese. etc) by our highly trained professional interdisciplinary team to a patient’s home, be it a house, apartment, nursing home, assisted living setting, or residential hospice.
We'll work with your schedule.
88 Johnson RdLawrenceville, GA 30046
- Social Media / Blogging
- Music Arts
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Copy of the following:Auto Insurance card, Current TB screening (we will provide)