Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Mesun's mission statement
• to provide dignified, quality comfort care that enhances the lives of our patients and their families.
• to assure the long-term clinical, spiritual, psychosocial health and general well-being of patients as well as survivors after loss.
• to lead and influence the general health and human service system in the community including the care of all people affected by end-of-life issues.
• to promote awareness of issues related to end-of-life care and bereavement.
• MeSun Hospice was established to provide dignified and comfortable health care for patients, whose illness is no longer responding to curative therapies, and support for their families.
• With the goal to improve the quality of the patient’s life, our dedicated staff and volunteers strive to serve the patients and their families by offering comfort and dignity in their own language and culture.
• Currently, all the services are delivered in English and other languages (Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese. etc) by our highly trained professional interdisciplinary team to a patient’s home, be it a house, apartment, nursing home, assisted living setting, or residential hospice.