Do you have muscial talents that you would like to share? If so, Hillcrest has wonderful volunteer opportunities for volunteers that enjoy music and/or have musical talents.
Here is a list of some of the ways your talents will benefit our aging adults:
- Manage Stress
- Alleviate Pain
- Express Feelings
- Enhance Memory
- Improve Communication
If you would like to begin your journey with Hillcrest please call (402)934-2742 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Music Arts
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Men Wanted to Lead Men's Group,...
- Manicure Volunteers
- After School/Evening Volunteers...
- Weekend Volunteers (Self...
- Retired? Looking to have fun...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Volunteer for Hillcrest Health...
- Pet Therapy/Visitation-Hillcrest...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Day Volunteers Needed to Assist...
- Spiritual Care Volunteers
- Piano Players Needed
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Pet Visitation-Hillcrest Health...
- Vet to Vet Companionship Care