Do you have muscial talents that you would like to share? If so, Hillcrest has wonderful volunteer opportunities for volunteers that enjoy music and/or have musical talents.
Here is a list of some of the ways your talents will benefit our aging adults:
- Manage Stress
- Alleviate Pain
- Express Feelings
- Enhance Memory
- Improve Communication
If you would like to begin your journey with Hillcrest please call (402)934-2742 or email email@example.com
- Music Arts
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Men's Group Leader
- Manicure Volunteers
- Weekend Volunteers (Self...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Retired? Looking to have fun...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Volunteer for Hillcrest Health...
- Pet Therapy/Visitation-Hillcrest...
- Grief Support Volunteer
- Field Trip Volunteers
- Spiritual Care Volunteers
- Piano Players Needed
- Bingo Callers
- Pet Visitation Volunteers
- Vet to Vet Companionship Care
- No One Dies Alone Volunteers
- Volunteer Opportunities for...
- End of Life Care Volunteers
- Musically Talented Volunteers