Bring joy to the lives of older adults by sharing your performing talents. Whatever your gifts - singing, playing a musical instrument, clowning or magic - you provide the performance, and we’ll provide an appreciative audience and performance space. At Wilder Foundation’s Adult Day Health, we provide older adults with a safe, stimulating environment. Be part of our enrichment team, and brighten our guests’ day, just by sharing your talents.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Program Helper
- Caregiver Services Communication...
- Jump Aboard the Bus!
- Hair Stylist
- Catch The Bus!
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- New Twin Cities Mobile Market Stop
- Help On The Bus
- Like to talk on the phone? Help...
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Hmong Community Engagement
- Family Fun on the Twin Cities...
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Hmong Table Host: Caregiving in...
- Be The First To Say Hi
- Welcome Greeter