Bring joy to the lives of older adults by sharing your performing talents. Whatever your gifts - singing, playing a musical instrument, clowning or magic - you provide the performance, and we’ll provide an appreciative audience and performance space. At Wilder Foundation’s Adult Day Health, we provide older adults with a safe, stimulating environment. Be part of our enrichment team, and brighten our guests’ day, just by sharing your talents.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Program Helper
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers -...
- Hair Stylist
- Meals on Wheels Delivery
- St Paul Meals on Wheels Packer
- Event Outreach Volunteer
- Meet and Greet with Enthusiasm
- Catch the Bus!
- Caregiver Peer Support
- Help pack hot meals for seniors...
- Get On Board the Bus!
- Mobile Outreach Assistant
- Dining Room Assistant
- Field Trip Assistant
- Be The First To Say Hi
- All Aboard the Twin Cities...
- P.S I Understand
- Help St. Paul Neighboorhoods Eat...
- Deliver Healthy, Affordable Food