Help Grace Hospice provide relief to a veteran on our service. We are looking for a compassionate soul to provide companionship for a WWII/Korea/Vietnam Veteran who loves to discuss experiences over a lifetime of service.
Training is provided. This Veteran is currently in a nursing facility. Hoping to provide our patient with weekly companionship visits.
Make a difference at arguably one of the most important events of a lifetime. Make a difference at the end of life for a Veteran.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for a minimum of 6 hours per month
- We ask for long-term commitment for up to a year
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice