Be the warm and friendly face that greets and assists patients by helping them to navigate the busy hospital to their testing and procedure areas. This is a very active position and is a wonderful way to meet people and get exercise at the same time! Shifts are currently available on Thursdays from 12:00-2:00 PM and 2:00-4:00 PM. We do require a 6 month commitment.
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs week
- Background screening & health screening
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Volunteer Craft Donor
- Medical Oncolgy Infusion Clinic...
- North Colorado Medical...
- Summit View Mammography Clinic
- Out Patient Rehab Services...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store