With our Hunger Helpers program, volunteers are empowered to change the lives of men, women, and children living in poverty. St. John’s Parish operates a soup kitchen serving 300-500 homeless Newark residents six times a week.
By participating in this rewarding project, you will make a difference in the lives of many, by offering a few hours of your time preparing meals to be served throughout the week to those who otherwise would go hungry.
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketplace in East Brunswick
- Plant it Forward in Newark
- Mobile Meals in Paterson
- Plant it Forward in Clifton
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Mobile Meals in Elizabeth
- Social Media Moguls in Livingston
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Plant it Forward in Montclair...
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Supper Club in Bridgewater
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- Hunger Helpers in Hoboken
- Earth Keepers in Manchester
- Behind the Scenes with Jersey...