Nonprofit Arts Board Member Training Program
142 people are interested
Are you a busy professional? Are you interested in joining a Nonprofit Arts Board? Are you passionate about the Arts? Do you want to become a leader in your community?
If the answer is YES, contact the Arts & Business Council of Chicago to learn more about the On BOARD program.
Through the On BOARD program, you can expect to:
- Take part in professional leadership development opportunities
- Learn about how an artistic company operates
- Learn to achieve strong results with limited resources
- Join a dynamic network of business and cultural professionals
- Expand your skillset including: strategy, influence management, communications, negotiation, operations and creativity!
- Make a difference in the community
We're accepting applications for the Spring 2019 session!
Contact Director Noemi Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-372-1876 x103 for more info or questions.
APPLY TODAY: https://artsbiz-chicago.org/for-professionals/on-board/
Please note: This is not for a position on A&BC's board of directors.
1 W Monroe St4th Floor(WeWork Building)Chicago, IL 60603
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Strategic Planning
- Orientation or Training