Nonprofit Arts Board Member Training Program
135 people are interested
Are you a busy professional? Are you interested in joining a Nonprofit Arts Board? Are you passionate about the Arts? Do you want to become a leader in your community?
If the answer is YES, contact the Arts & Business Council of Chicago to learn more about the On BOARD program.
Through the On BOARD program, you can expect to:
- Take part in professional leadership development opportunities
- Learn about how an artistic company operates
- Learn to achieve strong results with limited resources
- Join a dynamic network of business and cultural professionals
- Expand your skillset including: strategy, influence management, communications, negotiation, operations and creativity!
- Make a difference in the community
We're accepting applications for the Winter 2019 session!
2019 Program Dates:
- Sat, Feb 2 - Training 1
- Wed, Feb 13 - Meet the Boards networking event
- Sat, Mar 2 - Training 2
- Sat, Mar 23 - Training 3
- Sat, Apr 13 - Training 4
Contact Director Noemi Garcia at email@example.com or 312-372-1876 x103 for more info or questions.
APPLY TODAY: https://www.artsbiz-chicago.org/on-board/
100 West Monroe Street4th Floor(WeWork Building)Chicago, IL 60603
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Strategic Planning
- Orientation or Training