Nonprofit Arts & Cultural Board Training Program
146 people are interested
Are you interested in joining a nonprofit board of directors but aren’t sure where to start? Are you passionate about arts & culture? Do you want to become a leader in your community?
If the answer is YES, keep reading to learn about the Arts & Business Council of Chicago’s On BOARD training program!
Through the On BOARD program, you can expect to:
- Make a difference in the community
- Take part in leadership development opportunities
- Learn about how an arts/cultural nonprofit operates
- Join a dynamic network of business and cultural individuals
- Learn to achieve strong results with limited resources
- Expand your skillset
We're accepting applications for the Fall program session, which begins Sept 14.
APPLY TODAY: https://artsbiz-chicago.org/for-professionals/on-board/
For questions, contact Noemi Garcia at email@example.com or 312-372-1876 x103.
Please note: This is not for a position on A&BC's board of directors.
1 W Monroe St4th FloorChicago, IL 60603
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Human Resources Assistance
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Strategic Planning
- Orientation or Training