Volunteers needed to assist the office manager with general office duties.
- Responsible for handling incoming phone calls to the office and providing general information about program.
- Handle phone inquiries from prospective volunteers and prospective clients.
- Help clients with minor requests with the supervision of staff.
- Assist in miscellaneous projects in the office.
- Clear communication skills and good judgment
- Multi-line phone operation
- Efficient and thorough message-taking
- Approachable and patient
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly commitment minimum of 2 hours per week