No one is born alone, and in the best of circumstances, no one dies alone. Yet from time to time terminally ill patients have neither family nor close friends to be with them as they near the end of life.
No One Dies Alone is an on call hospice volunteer program that provides the reassuring presence of a volunteer companion to dying patients who would otherwise be alone.
- No experience necessary.
- Volunteer training will be provided.
If you would like to be the last best thing that happens in someone’s life, please call Hillcrest Volunteer Services at (402) 934-2376 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- On call - 3-4 hour shifts
- What are your talents? ...
- Manicures Wanted
- After School/Evening Volunteers...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Pet Visitation Volunteers Needed
- Day Volunteers Needed to Assist...
- Piano Players Needed
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Pet Visitation-Hillcrest Health...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Cosmetologist for Hospice Patients
- No One Dies Alone - On Call...
- Patient Care Volunteers for...
- Musically Talented Volunteers