No one is born alone, and in the best of circumstances, no one dies alone. Yet from time to time terminally ill patients have neither family nor close friends to be with them as they near the end of life.
No One Dies Alone is an on call hospice volunteer program that provides the reassuring presence of a volunteer companion to dying patients who would otherwise be alone.
- No experience necessary.
- Volunteer training will be provided.
If you would like to be the last best thing that happens in someone’s life, please call Hillcrest Volunteer Services at (402) 934-2376 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- On call - 3-4 hour shifts
- Men Wanted to Lead Men's Group,...
- Manicure Volunteers
- After School/Evening Volunteers...
- Weekend Volunteers (Self...
- Retired? Looking to have fun...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Give the best gift of all--your...
- Volunteer for Hillcrest Health...
- Pet Therapy/Visitation-Hillcrest...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Day Volunteers Needed to Assist...
- Spiritual Care Volunteers
- Piano Players Needed
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Pet Visitation-Hillcrest Health...
- Vet to Vet Companionship Care
- No One Dies Alone Volunteers
- Looking for Volunteer...