No one is born alone, and in the best of circumstances, no one dies alone. Yet from time to time terminally ill patients have neither family nor close friends to be with them as they near the end of life.
No One Dies Alone is an on call hospice volunteer program that provides the reassuring presence of a volunteer companion to dying patients who would otherwise be alone.
- No experience necessary.
- Volunteer training will be provided.
If you would like to be the last best thing that happens in someone’s life, please call Hillcrest Volunteer Services at (402) 934-2376 or email at email@example.com
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- On call - 3-4 hour shifts
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Bereavement Administrative...
- Calling all Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Volunteer Opportunities at...
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Donate your Special Talents to...
- No One Dies Alone - On Call...
- Looking to get your youth...
- Looking for Volunteer...
- Hillcrest Companionship Volunteers
- Pet Therapy-Hillcrest Health...
- Beauty Salon Volunteer