Accounting on-line instructor/author
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
PEOI, a provider of university courses in eight languages to close to ten housands students in over 200 countries, seeks an experienced accounting professional or educator to assist disadvantaged students all over the world by answering questions, evaluating work and mentoring. Optionally, write new course with the help of your experience, your own notes, free material on the web or texts in the public domain. Please visit www.peoi.org and see role of instructor in "Faculty". Also look at accounting course current offering. Work at home on your own computer and at your own time, yet make a big different and be recognized the world over. Please submit resume with your proposal. Thank you for your interest.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with Professional Education, Testing and Certification Organization International
- Health care on-line course author
- Online course editor
- Actor for educational audio...
- Help Iraqi people with online...
- Arabic Translation Team member
- Accounting on-line...
- Manage volunteers in free online...
- Dean of Business Administration...
- Dean of IT Curriculum
- [JASON] Online Professional...
- Basic and C++ course author
- Author of on-line courses
- Editor of on-line courses
- English translation to Farsi
- Statistics questions writer
- English to German translation
- English as a Second Language...
- Educational material volunteer...
- Native French speaker with...
- On-line course author