Who better to help us than a volunteer?!
We are looking for friendly, energetic people to help complete our office team.
With more than 500 volunteers on our roster, the Volunteer Office at Mercy is a very BUSY place full of FUN, POSITIVE PEOPLE all focused on making a difference.
Mercy's Volunteer Receptionists are key to helping us greet visitors, staff and volunteers. We will ask your help with clerical duties, answering the phone, some data entry, filing, and posting flyers.
If you bring the positive attitude and desire to help we will give you the training to make every shift successful and rewarding. Be a part of the magic behind the scenes at Mercy Hospital Volunteer Services.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- minimum commitment one 4 hr shift every other week
- must be a positive person who enjoys variety and loves working with people
- Join our Top 100 Team
- If you think babies are cute,...
- Much better than just a walk in...
- Welcome: we're glad you chose to...
- Outpatient Pharmacy Volunteer
- Early Bird Greeter
- Office Magicians Needed
- Guest Service Superstars Needed
- Be a Barista- Brighten Someone's...
- If you consider yourself a...
- Volunteers are part of the...
- Help Us Make a First Impression...
- Help PT in the AM or PM