StandUp For Kids is committed to the help and rescue of homeless and street kids. We do this, every day, in cities across America. We carry out our mission through our volunteers who go to the streets in order to find, stabilize and otherwise help homeless and street kids improve their lives. We have been on the streets since January 1990 and continue to grow our organization to help America's homeless youth.
The Director of Program Support will determine and procure food, clothing and hygiene supplies necessary for outreach. He/she will work closely with the Director of Outreach to obtain supplies necessary for outreach.
- Fosters long-term relationships with donors and sponsors to secure continued support whether Gift-In-Kind or monetary;
- Manage stock of supplies (often at a storage unit);
- Maintain local program's wish list;
- Maintain list of organizations (with the Director of Community Resource Development) that helps kids with specific needs (e.g. shelter, medical).
- Maintain program's project plan;
- Reports monthly Gift-In-Kind and monetary donations to the ED (or Co-EDs).
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director of Kid Development (&...
- Director of Program Support (&...
- Program Support
- Director of Community Resource...
- Hats Off For Kids
- Director of Outreach (&...
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- 080 Help Us Build A Youth...
- 080 Fund Development Staff
- 080 Outreach Sponsor: Meal...
- 080 Leadership...
- Event Planning
- Director of Adult Training (&...
- Director of Volunteers (&...
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design
- Leadership Team
- Street Outreach Counselor