MAKE A DIFFERENCE and have fun doing it! Volunteer for a national program that pairs teams of Adults 50 and better with kids in grades K-2.
Help lead fun games and exercises, prepare and share healthy snacks and educate kids about making good food choices. The program consists of eight one-hour classes, which are part of after-school programs in Cleveland and inner-ring suburbs - class size is generally 10-12 children. Classes meet either once or twice a week . . . you can fit this worthwhile activity into YOUR schedule.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 50
- Orientation or Training
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Teach new families about the US!
- Help others search for jobs!
- Have a heart for those with...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Refugees need your help!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...