Position: Human Resources Director
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients - the Non Profit Organizations - to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
HR Director is responsible for the following functions:
* Developing, managing and providing leadership to the team.
* Presiding over the meetings and agenda of the team.
* Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
* Leading and tracking projects and ongoing activities.
* Working closely with the Board Chair of the team to execute team's strategy.
* Keeping the Board President and Board Chairs informed about the latest development on regular basis.
* Seeking approvals on strategic issues on monthly basis and when required
* Assisting Board in strategic planning and in identifying annual strategic priorities.
* Tracking KPIs and progress of strategic projects and presenting reports to the board.
Planning and Development:
* Developing an operation plan with team managers and with other management team members
* Encouraging leadership based culture.
Coordination & Accountability:
* Ensuring appropriate communications and leveraging of resources within the team and with other teams.
* Ensuring that the strategies and goals in each function are coordinated.
- 10 years work experience as a HR generalist
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent in communication and presentation
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must attend weekly meeting on Tuesdays on a regular basis
- Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year
General Requirements -
- Should have passion for serving community.
- Should be reliable.
- Should have a sense of humor.
- Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
- Should honor commitments and CLASS’s Code of Ethics
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Group based learning
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
If you are interested in above opportunity or any other opportunities, submit an online application form [ http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/ ] or just directly register with us [http://theclass.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=register]. Once we receive your request - our recruitment team would contact you to set up an informational session with you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director - Marketing Team
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Business Development Expert
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Volunteer Facilitator
- Product Management Specialist
- Team Member for Financial...
- Practice Development Competency...
- Project Management...
- Event Planner
- Practice Development & Strategy...