WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where*Polk County office* 2590 Havendale BoulevardWinter Haven, FL 33881Volunteer opportunities close to home!Winter Haven, FL 33881
Do you have a pet? If so you can benefit a patient through Pet companionship which has both physiological and psychological benefits. Owning a pet can serve as a common bond between a patient and a caregiver. Pet visits help alleviate pain, as they help to make facilities more homelike and offer a change in a patient's routine. Spending time with animals can help our patients feel less lonely.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- No Minimum or Maximum time commitment
- Contact for more information
- Needed Veteran Volunteers to...
- Bereavement Volunteer...
- Veterans caring for Veterans
- Share your Love for Sewing
- Become a Life Enrichment Volunteer
- Bereavement Call Volunteer Needed
- Baby Boomer Volunteers Wanted
- Looking for volunteers to do...
- Pet Therapy/Companionship
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Would you like to give back by...
- We need you and your Fur Baby!
- Baby Boomers Needed in Osceola...
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Do you love animals? Do you love...
- Massage Therapy, Art Therapy,...
- In Home Patient Companion...
- Cornerstone Hospice Musical...
- Volunteer Needed to Help Stock...
- Share your Skills as a Massage...