A warm smile and a friendly greeting are the key element in this fun volunteer position. Join our Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Team as they pick up guests and patients in our busy parking lot using our six seat passenger golf cart. Volunteers shuttle guests to their appropriate destinations. A clean driving record is required. Monday-Friday afternoons. Choose a 2 hour or a four hour shift. You can always choose to cross train in another assignment in case of bad weather.
To apply to be a volunteer go to: https://www.bannerhealth.com/ways-to-give/volunteer and complete an application form.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Fridays 12:00-3:30 PM
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- North Colorado Medical...
- NCMC Gift Shop
- Summit View Mammography Clinic
- Out Patient Rehab Services...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store