A warm smile and a friendly greeting are the key element in this fun volunteer position. Join our Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Team as they pick up guests and patients in our busy parking lot. Volunteers shuttle guests to their appropriate destinations. A clean driving record is required. Monday-Friday mornings and afternoon shifts available. Choose a 2 hour or a four hour shift. You can always choose to cross train in another assignment in case of bad weather.
To apply to be a volunteer go to: https://www.bannerhealth.com/ways-to-give/volunteer and complete an application form.
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Fridays 8-3:00 PM (2 or 4 hr shift)
- Clean Driving record, Flu shot from 12/1-4/1
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Volunteer Craft Donor
- Medical Oncolgy Infusion Clinic...
- North Colorado Medical...
- Summit View Mammography Clinic
- Out Patient Rehab Services...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store