We need your expertise! Turning Points is looking for 6-8 volunteer RN/LPN and Nurse Practitioners to help in the Medical Clinic which offers no-cost medical services to patients who live in Manatee County. The Clinic is open 8:30 am until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. This is a perfect opportunity for someone interested in volunteering one or two mornings or afternoons shifts per week. Come take a tour and see for yourself what great services are being provided at Turning Points.
- Case Work / Management
- Patient Care
- Physician Assistant
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- one or more shifts per week
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Do You Have Great Customer...
- Help a Veteran in Need!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Shoes for the Homeless Project
- Licensed ARNP Psychiatric Nurse...
- Direct the Flow-Patio and Rest...
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE...