Job description for praise dancers:
The Praise Dancers are responsible for using rhythmical movement of the limbs, accompanied to sacred music, as an expression of public worship.
**Be able to perform at the Sunday service.
1) Work with the Minister of Music, and the Pastor in determining goals, leadership, and necessary resources for a dance ministry.
2) Should be able to map out choreography for new songs and performances; choreography should be modest, but uplifting.
3) Should provide encouragement for the dancers by keeping a positive attitude and maintaining a mature Christian perspective.
4) Be able to attend rehearsal to learn and choreograph new performances for new songs.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Children Performance Arts...
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Praise Dancers
- Human Resources
- Lead Singer Praise and Worship
- Web Designer
- Computer Technician
- Graphic Designer
- Grant Writer
- Special Events & Project...
- Fireworks booth
- Carpet layer