Second Chair volunteers assist the team at the Open Door Intake Center with such tasks as recording client names to lists for services, ensuring clients have appropriate tickets for services, accompanying clients to the donation center, receiving and retrieving laundry, directing the flow of clients to other areas within the Center, and other duties as needed. Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 2:00pm.
We love our volunteers and hope you will consider joining our family.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of one or more 5.5 hour shifts per week
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Help us organize our donation...
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Patio Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- New Client Processing and Photo ID
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair