Vollunteers at the Open Door Intake Desk assist with such tasks as recording client names to lists for services, ensuring clients have appropriate paperwork and information, receiving and retrieving laundry, directing the flow of clients to other areas at Turning Points, and other duties as needed. Fast paced envioronment.
Days/Hours: One or two days per week Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 2:00pm.
We love our volunteers and hope you will consider joining our family.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one or more 5.5 hour shifts per week
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Help bring a smile to others -...