Second Chair volunteers assist the team at the Open Door Intake Center with such tasks as recording client names to lists for services, ensuring clients have appropriate tickets for services, accompanying clients to the donation center, receiving and retrieving laundry, directing the flow of clients to other areas within the Center, and other duties as needed. Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 2:00pm.
We love our volunteers and hope you will consider joining our family.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum of one or more 5.5 hour shifts per week
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Computer and Technology Wiz
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Multiple Volunteer Opportunities
- Laundry Attendent
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- New Client Processing
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair
- Assist with Job Searches and...