El Pasoans Fighting Hunger needs your help to fight hunger ! Volunteerism is the heartbeat of the food bank. Just a coupe of hours of volunteering can make a lasting impact. Before distribution, food is sorted, processed, and packed often by loving hands of EPFHFB Volunteers.
We accept volunteers on the following days:
Monday - Friday: 8am-12pm and 1pm-4pm
Saturday: 8am-12pm or 01-0430pm(by appointment only)
Age requirements for this event:
- Ages 8 & up
- Ages 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Youth group ratio: 1 adult per 8 youth
Before arriving to volunteer, please ensure that you are dressed comfortably, but appropriately as follows:
- Closed-toed shoes ONLY (No sandals, flip flops or open-toed shoes)
- Long pants, jeans or capris
- Appropriate shorts may be worn
- Shirts or t-shirts with long or short sleeves (no tank tops, tube-tops or spaghetti straps
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at El Pasoans Fighting Hunger.
- Youth Services
- Food Service
- Data Entry
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- We ask that you volunteer for a minimum of 1 hour.
- First time volunteers must fill-out the Volunteer Application Form.