8 people are interested
Public Relations and Marketing Leader
8 people are interested
TheRaritanValleyhabitat for Humanity is looking for an enthusiastic, creative marketing committee chair to lead the direct public relations and marketing activities to help us continue our mission in Somerset and Hunterdon Counties New Jersey. This is a leadership role responsible for strategy and communications of the goals and activities of RVHFH to our communities through media including social media, newsletters, website content and printed materials. The volunteer will organize and staff special events, engage the media, work on marketing plans and determine effectiveness of communications across traditional and digital media.
Goal of the Job: Work with development director and PR manager in the organization and completion of communications and events. Delegate responsibilities to PR volunteers and follow-up with assignments.
- Review traditional and digital content for effective communication.
- Establish metrics to manage brand presence and increase traffic with our social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Promote local and national campaigns such as Women Build, 5K run, national Volunteer Week.
- Monitor trends in social media tools and best practices.
- Comply and follow all procedures within HFH security policy.
- Create and implement strategic marketing plan.
- Leverage the media for communication vehicles as media alerts, press releases, family profiles and newsletter articles.
- Assist in developing PR strategies that will influence public opinion and promoted ideas, products and services.
- Confer with management to identify trends and key interests/concerns; disseminate information as appropriate.
Volunteers must complete the adult application form which can be found through this link: http://www.rvhabitat.org/volunteer-signup/ or Fax completed forms to 908-704-1532 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to PO box 6275, Bridgewater, NJ 08807.
About Raritan Valley Habitat For Humanity
100 West Main Street, Somerville, NJ 08876, US
Raritan Valley Habitat For Humanity is a nonprofit organization committed to building affordable housing in Somerset and Hunterdon Counties for low-income families through a cooperative volunteer effort.
Raritan Valley Habitat For Humanity partners with volunteers (individuals, groups, and businesses) from the community and with partner-families to build affordable homes in Somerset and Hunterdon Counties. We build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.
100 West Main St.Somerville, NJ 08876
July 15, 2021
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours / monthly for committee meetings