Intern will work directly with our GHH Case Manager in the daily operations of the in-office side of our Transitional Housing Program. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Organizing client files.
- Learning how to and completing intakes.
- Helping to evaluate client’s progress in the program.
- One-on-One Client interaction
- Drafting success stories to ultimately be presented to the Board of Directors.
- Assisting with any tasks delegated by Case Manager.
- Family Therapy
- Internet Research
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- College Student
- Workforce Development Intern
- Host a Food Drive for Nana's Kidz!
- Nana's Kidz Volunteer
- Case Management Intern
- Fundraising and Donor Relations...
- Food Delivery
- Administrative Support/Human...
- Child Development Intern
- Marketing and Communications...
- Community Outreach/Event...
- Executive Assistant Intern
- Volunteer Drivers! Food...