Turning Points provides services include rental assistance, medical/dental, and basic needs services such as showers, laundry, and clothing. In order to provide these services, we need passionate volunteers to cover our reception center Monday through Friday from 8:30AM to 12:30PM and 12:30 to 4:30 PM. The position can be split between multiple volunteers. The main duties include answering phones, working with clients, setting appointments, making referrals, and filing. Bilingual is a plus but not necessary for this position.
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM or 12:30-4:30 PM
- The shift can be split between multiple volunteers
- Help us organize our donation...
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Patio Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Help bring a smile to others -...
- Second Chair