Looking for volunteers to help our 24/7 hotline for the Crisis Nursery Program.
Training provided. Volunteers need to be patient and understanding of a family’s crisis situation, able to listen and coordinate the short term placement for their child in need of some emergency care.
Mankato Area Crisis Nursery provides short term crisis care for children 0-12 years old for up to 72 hours of a family experiencing a crisis situation.
- Child Welfare
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- On call M-Th from 5PM to 8AM; Fri 5PM - Mon 8AM
- Must complete volunteer training
- Be a companion for a senior.
- Make A Meal Volunteer
- Make Fleece Blankets for Camp...
- Training Intern
- Homeless Youth Apartment...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Resident Advisor
- Immersion Experience
- Connect for Kids - Volunteer in...
- Crisis Nursery Volunteer
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Family Support Volunteer
- Respite Care Volunteer
- Support Youth Experiencing...