Pet therapy is proven to provide therapeutic effects and elicit positive emotions. This is a fun and popular project that is great for your whole family.
If you enjoy showing off your pet and spending time with others, then Pet Therapy in Hanover is the project for you. If you own a pet and know your animal can bring joy to everyone, please bring them along to make friends with the residents.
Although, pets DO NOT have to be "certified", all pets must have proof of an up to date rabies vaccination. Please bring a copy of this certificate to keep on file.
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketplace in East Brunswick
- Plant it Forward in Newark
- Mobile Meals in Paterson
- Plant it Forward in Clifton
- Donation Clean Up in Belmar
- Pet Therapy in Morristown
- Mobile Meals in Elizabeth
- Computer Essentials in Elizabeth
- Donation Delivery in Belmar
- Plant it Forward in Montclair...
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Earth Keepers in Watchung...
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- Hunger Helpers in Hoboken
- Earth Keepers in Manchester
- Behind the Scenes with Jersey...