Provide support in Training and Education Center.
Work to develop the curriculums for new trainings and classes. Assist with teaching the trainings or classes offered as needed. Assist in client hiring process that includes: helping with job applications, job fairs, interviews, resume building, and drafting cover letters. Must be passionate about helping people find jobs and increase their employability skills. Main focus is teaching and curriculum development.
Great opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on work experience with clients
- Work in a multi-cultural environment
- Gain experience with curriculum development
- Experience teaching clients with various language backgrounds
- Human Resources Training & Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum 3 months; 10 - 20 hours per week
- Cultural Orientation Interpreter
- Be a companion for a senior.
- Make A Meal Volunteer
- Cultural Orientation Teacher
- Make Fleece Blankets for Camp...
- Training Intern
- Homeless Youth Apartment...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Resident Advisor
- Immersion Experience
- Crisis Nursery Volunteer
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Extended Cultural Orientation...
- Family Support Volunteer
- Respite Care Volunteer
- Support Youth Experiencing...