The Vigil Volunteer works to ensusre that no patient dies alone. The volunteer's role is to be a presence and a listener for patients who are actively dying.
Volunteer must be willing to have a background check, TB skin test, and drug screeening. You will be asked to make a minimum two hour visit and will mainly be called upon for their services during nights and weekends.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Office administration assistant
- Vigil Volunteer
- Veteran Volunteer
- Reflection Volunteer
- Patient/Family Support Volunteers
- Pet Therapy
- Companion Volunteer
- Music Therapy, Play or sing
- BINGO leader in nursing homes
- Be Creative!
- Seamstress, tailor, sewing Skills
- Volunteers needed in...
- volunteer to Sumner, Macon,...
- Video/make a short movie