The Grant Researcher is
responsible for researching government, foundation and corporate grants,
establishing and maintaining working relationships with grant funders and
coming up with compelling narratives for funding applications and reports.
What you will be doing
Overseeing reporting requirements for grants and contracts,
Handling confidential financial records,
Developing project descriptions and evaluation plans,
Gathering budget materials for applications
Making sure that guidelines for funding are complied with
Analyzing new strategies for income.
Skills, experience and qualities needed
Writing and editing skills
Familiar with Internet research and online applications.
The ability to work independently or in a group
A passion for the arts.
When and where
Times are flexible
You will be volunteering in our main office in Chelsea, MA USA
What you could get out of it
You will benefit from practicing your existing skills and developing
new skills in a friendly, collaborative environment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- Director of Development
- Help build schools in Haiti -...
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Grant Researchers
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Event Print and Promotion
- Sponsor Chair
- Grant Writers
- Grant researcher
- Help MAII organize our...
- MEDICAL STAFF NEEDED TO...
- WordPress Website Designer
- Event Chair