The Operations Manager is responsible for data entry, grant report entry, managing MAII’s HR, and creating program budgets in collaboration with the Development Director.
The Operations Manager role includes:
Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of MAII’s mission -- specifically, supporting better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
Managing of MAII’s budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
Developing of individual program budgets.
Overseeing overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
Playing a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
Contact: Wladimir Lahens
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- Director of Development
- Help build schools in Haiti -...
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Grant Researchers
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Event Print and Promotion
- Sponsor Chair
- Grant Writers
- Grant researcher
- Help MAII organize our...
- MEDICAL STAFF NEEDED TO...
- WordPress Website Designer
- Event Chair