The Office Secretary is responsible for providing secretarial and related office services for members of the organization and/or staff.
The Office Secretary will:
Perform secretarial duties for the pastor, principal and other designated staff
Receive and place telephone calls
Track staff availability and communicate with others as needed
Schedule appointments as requested
Produce written communications (letters, reports, memos)
Open and distribute incoming mail and arrange for delivery of outgoing mail on a daily basis
Prepare bulk mailings as needed
Contact: Wladimir Lahens
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Marketing Director/ Advertising
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- GENERAL HELP FOR FUNDRAISING GALA
- Office Administrator
- Director of Development
- Office Assistant Administrator
- WEBSITE DESIGNERS/DEVELOPPERS
- Office Assistant Manager
- Office Manager
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Office Secretary
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Operations Manager
- Event Print and Promotion
- Child Sponsorship Program Director