The Marketing Director is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. He/she oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the areas of marketing, communications and public relations.
The Marketing Director will:
Ensure articulation of MAII’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of that image and position throughout the organization, and ensure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
Be responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications.
Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate responses to media requests.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Marketing Director/ Advertising
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- GENERAL HELP FOR FUNDRAISING GALA
- Office Administrator
- Director of Development
- Office Assistant Administrator
- WEBSITE DESIGNERS/DEVELOPPERS
- Office Assistant Manager
- Office Manager
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Office Secretary
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Operations Manager
- Event Print and Promotion
- Child Sponsorship Program Director