Ministries of Aides International Inc. (MAII) is looking for a volunteer to serve as International Liaison for our daily operations in our office. Ministries of Aides International Inc. (MAII) is a humanitarian relief non-profit organization under title 501(c) 3 focusing on helping needy children and families worldwide. The International Liaison is responsible for facilitating contact between MAII’s international employees and the local office. The International Liaison’s role includes: Helping in communicating the organization’s aims, goals and ideals to the broader population Providing information about various aspects and situations within particular branches of the organization so that problems may be tackled efficiently. No previous volunteer experience is required. If interested, Please contact us at 617-250-8516 or email us your resume at email@example.com you can also visit our website at www.themaii.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer User Experience...
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Marketing Director/ Advertising
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- GENERAL HELP FOR FUNDRAISING...
- Office Administrator
- Director of Development
- Looking For Fundraising Dinner...
- Office Assistant Administrator
- WEBSITE DESIGNERS/DEVELOPPERS
- Office Assistant Manager
- Office Manager
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Office Secretary
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Child Sponsorship Program Director