The International Liaison is responsible for facilitating contact between MAII’s international employees and the local office.
The International Liaison’s role includes:
Helping in communicating the organization’s aims, goals and ideals to the broader population
Providing information about various aspects and situations within particular branches of the organization so that problems may be tackled efficiently.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- Director of Development
- Help build schools in Haiti -...
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Grant Researchers
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Event Print and Promotion
- Sponsor Chair
- Grant Writers
- Grant researcher
- Help MAII organize our...
- MEDICAL STAFF NEEDED TO...
- WordPress Website Designer
- Event Chair