The Grant Researcher is responsible for researching government, foundation and corporate grants, establishing and maintaining working relationships with grant funders and coming up with compelling narratives for funding applications and reports.
Overseeing reporting requirements for grants and contracts,
Handling confidential financial records,
Developing project descriptions and evaluation plans,
Gathering budget materials for applications
Making sure that guidelines for funding are complied with
Analyzing new strategies for income.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- International Liaison
- LOOKING FOR YOUTHS TO HELP DO...
- CONSTRUCTION HELP NEEDED IN HAITI
- Looking for Medical Personnel to...
- Director of Development
- Help build schools in Haiti -...
- Looking for help for Fundraising...
- Grant Researchers
- COME HAVE FUN WITH US WHILE...
- Event Print and Promotion
- Sponsor Chair
- Grant Writers
- Grant researcher
- Help MAII organize our...
- MEDICAL STAFF NEEDED TO...
- WordPress Website Designer
- Event Chair