The Kentucky Historical Society is seeking volunteers to assist with manuscript and archival processing projects by gatheting descriptive information from collections in order to create catalog records. Volunteers may also research individuals, families or business related collections.
Volunteers will be working with collections from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries that contain letters, diaries, business records and family history materials. Work will help make collections and information more accessible to researchers and students.
- Library Sciences
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per week
- Exhibits Research Assistant...
- Do you like hearing the stories...
- Archival Processing Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Looking for a rewarding...
- Artifact Photographer
- A Kentucky Journey Exhibit Care...
- School Programs Volunteer
- Records Management Volunteer
- Special Events Volunteer
- Kentucky Junior Historical...
- Do you have an interest in Civil...
- Cataloging Volunteer