The archival processing volunteers will help make archival collections accessible by organizing the collection and occasionally describing the collection.
Volunteers will be working with collections from the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries that contain letters, diaries, business records and family history materials. Work will help make collections and information more accessible to researchers and students.
- Library Sciences
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Internet Research
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Tuesday Mormings
- Exhibits Research Assistant...
- Youth Programs Volunteer
- Oral History Collections Assistant
- Kentucky Historical Society...
- Archival Processing Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Artifact Photographer
- School Programs Volunteer
- Artifact Cataloger
- Special Events Volunteer
- Kentucky History Half Marathon
- Visitor Guide at the Old State...
- Digitization Volunteer
- Museum Store Volunteer
- Oral History Collections Volunteer
- Cataloging Volunteer