Social media guru
130 people are interested
Abilities United is looking for someone who can help us become more visible on site like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and help update and improve our Abilities United website.
The social media guru will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and getting visibility for Abilities United. You can help with the area that interests you the most or with all of the following!
- Create and maintain a blog with info provided to you
- Monitor and engage on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Post current news and events on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Contact online calendars and listing to include our services and events
- Internet research to find other resources to get co-link with or get listed on
- Follow and list appropriate people on Twitter
- Update website, as needed
- Track social media and web traffic statistics
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People 55+