Volunteer Radio Program Coordinator
41 people are interested
Seeking a person who is connected to youth and their world to be the guest coordinator for our international radio program, Express Yourself! which is hosted by teens, for teens. The Radio Program Coordinator will be in charge of finding appropriate guests for each weekly episode, send out invitations to potential guests, follow up to gather all the materials needed, and manage the guest database. Must have excellent social skills and be comfortable communicating with celebrities as well as everyday people.
- 1.Be able to research via the internet to find guests and their contacts
- 2.Computer Skills and knowledge of SKYPE
- 3.Organized and diligent with scheduling and timelines
- 4.Ability to communicate effectively with producers, administrators, hosts, and guests
- 5.Knowledge of EXCEL and Google Docs
Check out the radio show at http://www.ExpressYourselfTeenRadio.com or at the Voice America Kids Network at http://www.voiceamerica.com/show/2014/express-yourself. The program airs every Tuesday at NOON PT to 132 countries.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Sales Process
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Youth Services
- Arts Administration
- People 55+
- weekly updates