Sensational Sorters, Helping Hands Monday~Friday 9 am to 2 pm
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
142 people are interested
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
- Donation space volunteers work to count, sort/hang clothing items and separate all other relief items donated for their immediate distribution to the residents at the Philip D. Lewis Center.
- Separate and count donated items preparing items for distribution.
- Each donated items should be counted and listed on the donation documentation sheet as a way for the staff to determine a value of the donated items.
- Once items have been counted and ad donation sheet has been fully completed, the items in the boxes and bags must be sorted.
Weekly, the donation space takes in food goods, clothing, books and other items for the homeless. All items brought into the donation space are distributed to those experienceing homelessness.
About Homeless Coalition of Palm Beach County,Inc.
810 DATURA STREET 2ND FLOOR, WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33401, US
Building Coalitions and Inspiring Pathways to Help End Homelessness. The Homeless Coalition concentrates on raising community awareness concerning homeless issues, increasing collaboration among service providers, and obtaining resources for programs aimed at helping Palm Beach County’s homeless population to transition out of homelessness and into self-sufficiency.
The Homeless Coalition of Palm Beach County, is your leader in Homelessness Funding, Collaboration, & Advocacy in Palm Beach County.
We'll work with your schedule.
The Philip D. Lewis Center1000 45th StreetWest Plam Beach, FL 33405
- People 55+
- Please visit www.homelesscoalitionpbc.org to file a volunteer application.