Join the administrative team of Harbor Hope Center
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Join the Harbor Hope Center Administrative Team
Harbor Hope Center is a private, non-profit organization established to serve individuals and families in the greater Gig Harbor and Key Peninsula area. We help find homes for homeless and at-risk student. We also provide mentoring and parenting classes for students in our school district.
There are approximately 40,000 homeless students in Washington State and nearly 150 in Gig Harbor, Port Orchard and Key Peninsula. Harbor Hope Center has developed a Program to house, mentor and provide community to these homeless students. The goal of this program is to house and help these students complete their education and provide skills needed to become self-sufficient; thus, ending their cycle of homelessness.
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Call on community members engaging them in the cause of solving youth homelessness
- Create and implement email campaigns
- Execute on daily administrative tasks by helping with filing, typing reports or letters or running errands.
- Work with the Care Team (operations) to run a fast-growing NPO
- Bring ideas, creative solutions and partnerships to the organization
About HARBOR HOPE CENTER
PO BOX 2291, GIG HARBOR, WA 98335, US
Harbor Hope Center is dedicated to bettering the lives of those in need in Gig Harbor and the Key Peninsula. Our vision is "No Neighbor With Unmet Needs."
We serve homeless and at-risk youth through five pillars of service:
- Host Home Program for Homeless Students
- Mentoring for Students and Parents
We'll work with your schedule.
Harbor Hope CenterGig Harbor, WA 98335
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As available.