Magazine editor needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
92 people are interested
Zealousness, an iN Education Inc.’s online magazine, it’s an internationally-minded educational resource which promotes education with featuring articles, opinion pieces, and pedagogic advice from our international team of volunteer writers and editors. Through our online magazine, students, educators, and parents have access to yet another educational resource. Become part of our diverse team!
Check out our previous issues https://issuu.com/ineducationinc.
It is advantageous that you have:
- Excellent grammar skills,
- Knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style,
- Ability to work alone and as a part of the team,
- Great communication skills, and
- Previous experience as an editor.
To help us better understand your volunteer goals, interest, and skills we will email you a brief survey after receiving your application. It will help us to find the best fit for you within our organization.
Our mission is to increase the overall Standardized Testing averages on a national level, improve upon test prep ACT and SAT awareness, teach youth the "hard and soft skills" necessary for the success in all industries prior to entering the workforce, address health and wellness for the families, provide incentives to achieve high levels of education, and emphasize the importance of continuing education. It also aims to provide year-round supplemental products, services, and resources catered towards preK- 12th grade students through Career technical training, health & wellness, incentives, and educational awareness while offering various platforms for high level structured internships and "teen-entrepreneur" opportunities in which hands-on youth involvement and participation taps into their creative abilities.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Reading / Writing
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Technical Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- A minimum of 5hrs/week for at least 8 weeks
- Team player, creativity, ability to work with writers of various cultural backgrounds