Magazine editor needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
96 people are interested
Zealousness, an iN Education Inc.’s online magazine, it’s an internationally-minded educational resource which promotes education with featuring articles, opinion pieces, and pedagogic advice from our international team of volunteer writers and editors. Through our online magazine, students, educators, and parents have access to yet another educational resource. Become part of our diverse team!
Check out our previous issues https://issuu.com/ineducationinc.
It is advantageous that you have:
- Excellent grammar skills,
- Knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style,
- Ability to work alone and as a part of the team,
- Great communication skills, and
- Previous experience as an editor.
To help us better understand your volunteer goals, interest, and skills we will email you a brief survey after receiving your application. It will help us to better understand your volunteering goals in order to find the best fit for you within our organization.
"EVERY DAY IS EDUCATION DAY!"
Education is the foundation of a generation’s ability to survive and thrive in the future. Each generation faces new challenges and our education system must continually engage, motivate and stimulate our students in being properly prepared to meet those challenges. The next generation of aspiring leaders, innovators, and entrepreneurs will be leading a far more complicated diverse people who are well-informed yet unprepared. It’s imperative to influence and shape newer generations for a better future.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Reading / Writing
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Technical Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- A minimum of 5hrs/week for at least 8 weeks
- Team player, creativity, ability to work with writers of various cultural backgrounds