Summary of PositionThe responsibilities of a Travel Nurse involves working on short-term medical assignments locally, nationally or internationally and offering nursing tasks to clinics and hospitals that are in need of additional nursing staff members. Responsibilities will also include but not limited to providing emotional support to patients and their family members; treating patients and administering medications; performing diagnostic tests; recording medical histories and symptoms of patients; constantly recording patient's vitals such as pulse, blood pressure, temperature, respiration and other details; dressing wounds; monitoring fluid intake; maintaining medical equipments; helping patients eat, get dresses, walk, bathe, stand or move to bed; filling out insurance forms; informing doctors and other nurses about patient's condition; and performing other tasks assigned by doctors, among others.
- First Aid / CPR
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Fundraiser Coordinator Is Needed
- A Director Of Health Program is...
- A Donation Specialist is needed
- Grant Writer Job Description
- Volunteer Needed for the annual...
- Motion Graphics Designer Needed
- A Grant Writer Is Needed
- A Cheif Administrative Officer...
- Youth Counselor
- A webdesigneris needed
- A Public Relation is Needed
- A Director of Grants and...
- ZWorld Mission Summer College...
- Volunteer Coordinator is needed
- Web Developer
- Program Director is needed at...
- Webmaster is needed
- Travel Nurse needed
- Volunteer need at Zion Office in...