Summary of PositionThe responsibilities of a Travel Nurse involves working on short-term medical assignments locally, nationally or internationally and offering nursing tasks to clinics and hospitals that are in need of additional nursing staff members. Responsibilities will also include but not limited to providing emotional support to patients and their family members; treating patients and administering medications; performing diagnostic tests; recording medical histories and symptoms of patients; constantly recording patient's vitals such as pulse, blood pressure, temperature, respiration and other details; dressing wounds; monitoring fluid intake; maintaining medical equipments; helping patients eat, get dresses, walk, bathe, stand or move to bed; filling out insurance forms; informing doctors and other nurses about patient's condition; and performing other tasks assigned by doctors, among others.
- Travel Nurse
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Coordinator
- A Director Of Health Program is...
- Travel Nurse Job Description
- A Logistics Director is needed
- Media Planner Job Description
- Warehouse Worker Job Description
- Video Editor Job Description
- Music Teacher Job Description
- Webmaster Job Description
- Web Developer Job Description
- Fundraiser Coordinator Is Needed
- Zion is looking for a webdesigner
- Grant Writer Job Description
- A Cheif Administrative Officer...
- A Director of Grants and...
- A South Carolina Licensed...
- A Public Relation is Needed
- A Grant Writer Is Needed
- Volunteer Needed for the annual...