The Point Loma Native Plant Garden is home to a beautiful collection of rare and endangered plants and trees native to San Diego and Southern California cared for by an all volunteer friends group. The site has a trail system, native plant nursery and more.
The Friends of the garden seek people with an interest in helping to care for and maintain this wonderful garden twice per month. No experience necessary, all are welcome. The events involve light gardening and maintenance, watering and meeting new people. All tools and supplies provided.
The Friends meet the 1st Saturday and the 3rd Sunday of each month from 9am-11am at the garden. RSVP's are required
For more info, directions and to RSVP for this event call 619.297.7380 or email email@example.com
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- RSVP's Required
- Park Watch Program Internship...
- Clean-up at Forester Creek in...
- Team Building - Tree Planting...
- Tree Watering and Care Team
- Santee Native Plant Watering Team
- Santee Park Watch
- River Cleanup at Ward Road
- RiverBlitz Team Member Santee
- Park Watch Intern - Santee
- Mission Valley Preserve Clean...
- Friend of Point Loma Native...
- Clean & Green Team- River Cleanups
- Coastal Clean-up Day at Santee's...
- Mission Valley Park Watch
- Education and Outreach...
- Volunteer at the San Diego River...
- Learn about and monitor San...