Delray Beach Community Food Pantry Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where141 SW 12th AvenueDelray Beach, FL 33444
Volunteers interview clients and give out bags of groceries. A small amount of paperwork is required in processing and filling out the intake information. Food pantry volunteers also stock shelves with food and prepare food bags. People who find themselves in a position of having no food are grateful to have a place to go to where they can get groceries to last them a few days. We often have messages on our answering machine and notes in the mail from people who are grateful to have received food. Volunteers must attend a pantry training and orientation session. Hours vary at the different pantries.
- Pantry Volunteer
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- For community service hours contact a Staff Person
- Data Entry
- Delray Beach Office Assistant
- Jupiter Community Food Pantry...
- Office Help in Delray Beach
- Riviera Beach Food Pantry...
- End Hunger Walk
- Clerical Office Assistant
- Lighthouse Community Food Pantry...
- West Palm Beach Pantry Volunteer
- Lake Worth Warehouse
- Delray Beach Community Food...
- Caring Kitchen - Hot meal program
- Riviera Beach Food Stamp Volunteer
- Delivering meals to homebound
- Lake Worth Community Food Pantry...
- The Caring Kitchen Evening Meal...