We've found 262 volunteer opportunities in People with Disabilities
near
  Connecticut 
We've found 262 virtual volunteer opportunities
Search by Location
There are no volunteer opportunities in the location you've searched. Here are some virtual opportunities that are available, regardless of where you're located.

There are no volunteer opportunities that match your filtering criteria. Please consider changing your filter settings.

Volunteering Opportunities in Connecticut in People with Disabilities

Displaying
1 - 10 of 262
Sort by

Caribbean Style Musician with Blindness Needs a Reader

with Department of Rehabilitation Services; Services...

A local musician who is getting ready to launch a one-drop track of inspirational, Caribbean vibe style music is in need of a reader to...

MiddletownMiddletown, CT 06457
MiddletownMiddletown, CT 06457
It's Flexible! We'll work with your schedule
Learn More

Adottare una nonna di oggi, ci sarĂ  da divertirsi

with Department of Rehabilitation Services; Services...

Adottare una nonna di oggi , ci sar da divertirsi There is an Italian speaking granny waiting for you. This lovely woman is legally blind...

South End of HartfordHartford, CT 06114
South End of HartfordHartford, CT 06114
It's Flexible! We'll work with your schedule
Learn More

Would you give me 4 if you have 100?

with Department of Rehabilitation Services; Services...

Would you give me just 4 percent of your day? That leaves you 96% for yourself! With just a one hour visit you can change life - make...

East HartfordHartfordEast Hartford, CT 06118
East HartfordHartfordEast Hartford, CT 06118
It's Flexible! We'll work with your schedule
Learn More

Provide Companionship, Dignity, Respect and Comfort to a Hospice Patient

with Constellation Health Services

Hospice Volunteers at Constellation are called Certified End of Life Specialists (CEOLS). They receive training that enables them to...

14 Westport AvenueNorwalk, CT 06851
14 Westport AvenueNorwalk, CT 06851
It's Flexible! We'll work with your schedule
Learn More

Volunteers Needed for New Nonprofit Bakery

with Circle of Friends

Circle of Friends Crumb Together Bakery trains and employs adults with special needs in the baking industry. Here is a link to our...

40 King StreetNorwalk, CT 06851
40 King StreetNorwalk, CT 06851
It's Flexible! We'll work with your schedule
Learn More

Dance/Music Volunteer

with Chrysalis Center, Inc.

We are looking for a person to come in and share their love of dance/music with our clients. We have clients who are struggling with...

255 Homestead AvenuePO Box 320613HartfordHartford, CT 06132
255 Homestead AvenuePO Box 320613HartfordHartford, CT 06132
It's Flexible! We'll work with your schedule
Learn More

Clerical Assistant Needed at Main Street Physical Medicine and Outpatient Rehab

with DANBURY HOSPITAL

We are looking for an experienced clerical volunteer to perform office duties in business services for our outpatient physical medicine...

235 Main StreetDanbury, CT 06810
235 Main StreetDanbury, CT 06810
It's Flexible! We'll work with your schedule
Learn More

Must Love Dogs-Connecticut! Seeking volunteers to raise puppies!!

with Guide Dog Foundation & America's VetDogs

We are looking for special families to open their hearts and homes and join our family of weekend puppy raisers. PLEASE include a phone...

In your home Friday-SundayPlease provide contact numberSomers & Hartford areasSomers, CT 06071
In your home Friday-SundayPlease provide contact numberSomers & Hartford areasSomers, CT 06071
It's Flexible! We'll work with your schedule
Learn More

Connecticut Buddy Walk - Support The Down Syndrome Association of CT

with The Down Syndrome Association of Connecticut

VOLUNTEER WITH US! CELEBRATE WITH US! MAKE AN IMPACT ON THE LIVES OF PEOPLE WITH DOWN SYNDROME WITH US! The Down Syndrome Association of...

230 John Karbonic WayNew Britain Bee's StadiumNew Britain, CT 06051
230 John Karbonic WayNew Britain Bee's StadiumNew Britain, CT 06051
Sat, September 28, 2019
08:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Learn More

First Time Volunteer!

with Waveny LifeCare Network

Are you thinking of trying volunteering? We will provide you with the opportunity to explore your interests and use your experience and...

3 Farm RdNew Canaan, CT 06840
3 Farm RdNew Canaan, CT 06840
Mon, April 29, 2019 - Fri, January 31, 2020
Learn More

Load More