Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Lung Cancer Foundation of America's mission is to save lives by dramatically increasing the five-year survival rates for all stages of lung cancer, the nation's leading cause of cancer deaths for both men and women. The LCFA will accomplish this by providing the necessary and critical funding for creative and leading edge lung cancer research programs. These will include programs that:
- Lead to the development of effective predictive protocols.
- Lead to the development of effective early detection.
- Lead to the development of effective prognostic and treatment protocols.
- Recognize, support and encourage researchers and established research programs in the areas of lung cancer.
- Encourage new lung cancer researchers by way of career development awards.
Currently, most of the money for lung cancer research comes from the government. LCFA believes the only way we can dramatically change the course of lung cancer is to do it ourselves. It is time for everyone who has been affected by this disease to join together and raise money to fund lung cancer research.
- Kathy Bruns
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!