Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is to bring healing and give a voice to abused children through assessment, treatment, education and community partnerships.
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that works with children who have been sexually or severely physically abused and these children's families.
Our goals are to protect the child from harm, to provide counseling for the child and family, to minimize any further trauma to the child, to protect society from the offender, and to hold the offender accountable for his/her actions. The Children's Advocacy Center:
1. prevents further trauma to the child that may be caused by multiple, repetitive contacts with different community professionals.
2. provides services to families to help them regain maximum functioning
3. maintains open communication and case coordination among community professionals and agencies involved in child protection efforts.
4. gathers information that may be useful in criminal and civil proceedings.
5. holds more offenders accountable by improving prosecution of child abuse cases.
- Beth Egan
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!