Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of CREST CDC is to preserve and revitalize the community through housing development and rehabilitation, and to empower residents through training and economic development initiatives. The goal of this organization is comprehensive neighborhood revitalization and preservation.
The CREST CDC's strategic plan lists the following objectives:
1. To increase and sustain homeownership through neighborhoods within Newark, particularly the Westside Park community.
2. To establish job training, employment and entrepreneurial opportunities for local residents through the development of commercial corridors within the target area.
3. To empower residents to address neighgborhood problems and plan strategies for improvement through the development of Resident Planning Councils.
4. To forge partnerships with residents and other stakeholders to promote and sustain services and amenities that will produce mixed income and racially diverse blocks and neighborhoods within the Westside Park community and other Newark neighborhoods.
5. To train residents to become economically and socially self-sufficient through leadership training and comprehensive services in the areas of homeownership and entrepreneurship.
- Geraldine Harvey
- 973 - 621- 0770
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!