Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Healthworks Community Fitness is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing high-quality fitness opportunities and health education for women and children in low-income neighborhoods to prevent and treat chronic diseases, improve health and fitness, and promote wellbeing and empowerment.
Healthworks Community Fitness believes all women deserve access to high-quality fitness opportunities and health support. Our center in Dorchester, MA, Healthworks at Codman, we have served over 20,000 women and children in the community since 2002.
Healthworks Community Fitness Amenities Include:
- 1 full-service fitness center
- State-of-the-art group exercise studio
- 1,800 square foot Youth Fitness Zone
- Strength and cardiovascular equipment
- Furnished locker rooms
- Group fitness classes
- Youth wellness programs
- Educational seminars
- Nutritional counseling
- Fitness and health assessments
- Teaching kitchen in construction
- Subsidized, discounted, and complimentary memberships are available based on need.