Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Tangram supports people with disabilities by designing services to meet their specific needs and desires. We assist them to live full, meaningful, and happy lives, at home and as members of their community. Tangram joins with community partners to create inclusive and sustainable solutions to challenges faced by those impacted by disabilities.
The Tangram Way:
- We have amazing enthusiasm for supporting people in leading lives of joy
- We challenge our own thinking and explore new ways for helping people achieve their personal outcomes
- We believe the people we serve are strong, brave and determined citizens
Tangram creates extraordinary lives for persons living with disability...far beyond what most believe is possible. As a United Way 501(c)3 community benefit organization, Tangram helps individuals with disabilities and their families plan, support and sustain ways to live actively and independently within their communities throughout central Indiana.
Tangram provides customized support for people with disabilities, realizing that the disability may define some of their challenges, but it does not define or limit their humanity. Tangram partners with our clients as they pursue life, liberty and happiness. Tangram services include:
- Behavioral Consulting Services
- Community Living Services
- Community Integration Services
- Supervised Group Living
- Supported Employment Services
- Business Resourcing Consulting Services
- Tangram Life Coaching Services